Elliot Stein Prolouge

Prologue to Elliot Stein

Difference can be a powerful trait of someone. The difference to think, learn, act, or repeat can be what defines someone over another. Although I have numerous differences to myself, I still feel equal to the forms of studying in school. I say this, as I have a big learning difference that may slow me down from learning anything big, and I can sometimes feel overwhelmed. However, do not feel discouraged to take it slow for myself, just a quick understanding of the project outside of class can help catch me up with whats to come.

For me I come from Colorado, where for 13 years, I have been apart of a changing educational system. Changing more of my leaning skills over the years, with what I've learned, am learning, and what I would like to do with my life. School, or work in general are things that I personally love to do, for it stimulates my mind, and gives me motivation to work throughout the day.

I feel this to be relevant as although I adore learning, I am not the most passionate reader in my family or in any class. That's not to say I don't like reading, it helps relieve my stress, and help me escape into a world of fiction, and wonder. The problem with it for me is that usually I don't make enough time for me to read outside of my school day. That, and often I cannot be engaged into a book more than a movie tv show or even video game.

While my reading skills need extra work, I am always willing to accept a challenge for design. Whether it be to design animation, a digital design, or an abstract sculpture, I always want to expand my skills outside the world of media, and literature. I am a motion designer at heart, and even if I am shunned out of it for even just a semester, nothing will stop my passion for the major, and achieving my dreams. I hope one day to be a designer, or animator, and I can express my creative freedom with the mediums.

It is true, my reading skills are not the greatest, and I can lose focus at times when reading something, but with extra help, and taking precise notes, I believe these faults will be a thing of the past. It's why I wish to be pulled back into the passion of books, freedom, and creativity can be seen through the mind, and read for the soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media: The Message is Clear

A Voice in Graphic Narrative

Godless: Long Form Television